Join our Monthly Giving Program and become a Sustainer of Hope
Give a little each month, make a big difference year-round!
Monthly donors are vital to our success and ensure we are able to confidently plan for the future. By becoming a Sustainer of Hope, you have the ability to make a long-term, tangible difference in the lives of children and families in our community. And by investing in our mission, you become someone we can count on to help us provide critical high-quality services to kids and families in need year-round.
Why making a monthly gift is a great choice:
- Most effective way to make a difference. The ongoing support of monthly donors, who we call Sustainers of Hope, helps to ensure that the Casa de los Niños has resources to be there for at-risk kids and families in our community.
- Easiest and most convenient way to give. Make one monthly gift today, and know your charitable giving is in place for the entire year to come – no further action required. Your automatic gift on the same day each month helps you manage your giving. It’s a flexible way to make an ongoing difference
- Less stress planning your Tax Credit Gift.
By setting up your monthly gift today, you can relax knowing your tax-deductible giving plan is already in place for the end of the year. Casa de los Niños is a Qualified Charitable Organization (QCO). Your gift may entitle you to a credit of up to $400 as an individual or $800 as a couple on your Arizona State tax return (QCO Code: 22048)
- You can cancel at any time. If your situation changes for any reason, you can always change or cancel your gift with a simple email or phone call.
Casa de los Niños does not sell, trade, or share its donor list with any other organization or company. We will use contact information of donors for these purposes ONLY:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank donors for their donations
- Share information with donors about child welfare work and the impact of their gifts
- Internal analysis and record keeping